In order to provide educational opportunities for future generations of science scholars, we’re offering $40,000 in scholarship funding to undergraduate and graduate students enrolled in an accredited college for the upcoming semester.*
Apply now to win one of two $10,000 awards, or one of four $5,000 awards. See below for eligibility information, official rules, and profiles of past award winners.
Spring 2017 scholarship
Application start date: August 10, 2016
Application end date: November 8, 2016
Winners announced: December 12, 2016
Scholarship award eligibility criteria
- Must be enrolled as graduate or undergraduate student at an accredited U.S. college or university for the upcoming semester
- Must have declared major of biology, chemistry, biochemistry, or related life science field
- Graduate students must have a cumulative graduate GPA of > 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, and have received cumulative undergraduate GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Undergraduate Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors must have cumulative college GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Undergraduate Freshmen must have a cumulative high school GPA of >3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must complete application form and submit unofficial transcripts (if selected, official transcript will be required)
Scholarship program support
If you have any questions or experience any difficulties regarding your scholarship submission, please contact our scholarship coordinator by email atAntibodyScholarship@thermofisher.com.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please submit all materials in the checklist before the application deadline (all information should be submitted at the same time). Award recipients will be notified no later than December 12, 2016. Please see official Terms & Conditions (Scholarship Official Rules section) for additional information.
* Note this scholarship is only available to legal residents of the United States.